I love love love glitter nail polish, but I hate hate hate trying to remove it. You aren’t going to believe this awesome system that works for fingernails, toes, glitter polish, and even removing gel nails: NailMates Finger Mates ($14).
- The re-usable one size fits all NailMate caps are QUICK and EASY to apply.
- NailMate caps completely cover the removal pads. This protect the acetone from exposure to air which can result in pre-mature acetone evaporation.
- Contrary to cotton products, NailMate pads are extremely absorbent and provide consistent and even distribution of the acetone across the entire nail.
- NailMate removal pads, used with the caps, are so efficient that there is virtually little (light if at all) to no scrapping of residual polish from nails.
- NailMate removal pads do not drip acetone.
- Pads are oversized and match the NailMate caps. This insures the pad completely covers the nail top to bottom and from side to side. The caps hold the pads in place as fingers slide under the pad and into cap.
- Removal pads are a proprietary formula. Removal pads can be rinsed and reused if sterilization is not required. Terrific value!
I am really impressed…this removal system just doubled my nail polish options! If you do your own gel nails or just want a better way to remove glitter polish – or any nail polish, for that matter – be sure to check to check out NailMates Finger Mates at Sally Beauty or online at. – Lisa