- INEFFICIENT POLISH REMOVAL– Whether you are a professional or consumer, the necessary time and hassles related to applying foils with cotton is ongoing and frustrating. After much effort to close the foils tightly there remains NO foolproof way to seal the acetone filled pad to the nail. Loose fitting foils contribute to premature acetone evaporation, inconsistent contact of acetone across the nail and the need to re-apply acetone and soak longer.
- Consumers are currently unable to remove nail treatments from both hands at the same time without help.
- Soak-Off polish customers are forced to sit without moving during soak off times for fear the foils will shift or fall off with the slightest movement
- Nail Tech customers are irritated by acetone dripping on them and everything in its path.
- Clients do not like it when remaining polish needs to be scraped from their nails .
- NailMate caps and pads work as a TEAM!
- The re-usable one size fits all NailMate caps are QUICK and EASY to apply.
- NailMate caps comfortably hold our custom removal pads in place as fingers slide into place. The pressure from the cap not only allows the client to move about freely during soak off, but it provides ‘Direct Contact’ between the acetone filled pad and the entire nail.
- The caps retain body heat which can help expedite removal.
- NailMate caps completely cover the removal pads. This protect the acetone from exposure to air which can result in pre-mature acetone evaporation.
- Contrary to cotton products, our pads are extremely absorbent and provide ‘Consistent and Even’ distribution of the acetone across the entire nail.
- NailMate removal pads, used with our caps, are so efficient that there is virtually little (light if at all) to no scrapping of residual polish from nails.
- NailMates removal pads do not drip acetone.
- Our pads are oversized and match the NailMate caps. This insures the pad completely covers the nail top to bottom and from side to side. The caps hold the pads in place as fingers slide under the pad and into cap.
- Removal pads are a proprietary formula. Removal pads can be rinsed and reused if sterilization is not required. Terrific value!
PROBLEMS USING COTTON PRODUCTS…
- Cotton has very poor wicking properties. When using cotton products the surface that is to be placed over the nail can be extremely inconsistent. One section can be dry while the other may be moist or over saturated. This inconsistency of acetone across the nail contributes to poor soak-off results. Thus the need to scrape residual polish from the nail or re-apply additional acetone and soak longer. This is a waste of product and time for both the Tech and the client.
- Because cotton does not hold onto solutions it will continue to leak as long as it is used.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASY & EFFECTIVE APPLICATION
- Lightly rough up nail surface with nail file.
- Apply acetone to rounded end of removal pad.
- To alleviate dripping, DO NOT OVERSATURATE.
- PRELOAD all 10 NailMate caps with acetone filled pads and simply slide fingers/toes in under the pad.
- If cap needs to be bigger, simply make a small vertical cut in the open end of cap.
- Removal times may vary depending on nail treatment. Adjust accordingly.
IF APPLYING CAPS ONE AT A TIME, DO NOT FOLD PAD OVER FINGERTIP AS THIS DOUBLES THE THICKNESS OF THE FOAM AND COMPROMISES THE FIT OF THE CAP